Request Free Furniture
International Oasis provide free furniture and delivery to current international students.
Current international students can request a visit to our storage facility to find free furniture.
Every student who registers for free furniture must go to our storage unit to look at the furniture before International Oasis will deliver. Here are the instructions you need to follow:
- A volunteer from International Oasis will be contacting you in the 24-48 hours after you complete the form to confirm a time to meet with you at the storage unit.
- You can request a ride to the storage unit, or have a volunteer pick you up and drive you. If you are traveling to the storage unit, the address is: 788 E Walton Blvd Pontiac, MI 48340
- Once inside, you will have about 15 minutes to browse our furniture selection. You can decide on as many items as you need. Please be considerate of what you are taking, but do ask for everything you need. If we don’t have what you need, please alert the volunteer so they can add it to your wish list.
- Once you select the items you need, a delivery date will be set with the volunteer.
- Our delivery team will contact you within 24 hours of your delivery. Please pay attention to your email, text messages, or other means of communication. If you have any questions about delivery, please email [email protected].
Please fill out the form to get started!
Want to fill out these forms faster? Login or Register by clicking here.